Fouriers

Welcome to my Blog

Here you will find information about what I do in the world of MTB, I'm Joan Francesc and this is my world

jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

New sponsor !!!

Hello guys!! good morning

today I have a good news!

and is that I have a new sponsor..  ZEROFLATS is your name!!!

ZEROFLATS is a composite of latex nanocapsules that are maintained in a liquid in your wheel and find a leak coagulates to form a permanent plug and flexible behavior and characteristics similar to that of the rubber covers.
ZEROFLATS replace cameras and puncture repairs to the act, without having to switch to a cover tubeles!


your web:  www.zeroflats.com



Also I want give the thanks to Cromoly Bikes  for you job

Cromoly Bikes is a store in Cornellà del Terri.

your web:  http://cromolybikes.com  or your facebook page: cromoly bikes


                                                            style to last minute of the day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario